Most offices today feature more open spaces and smaller, and often shared, workstations. Less sound absorptive materials are being used such as lower or non-existent partitions, hard or glass surfaces, and thinner walls and doors. This creates acoustical challenges that negatively impact workplace satisfaction, productivity, confidentiality and speech privacy.
Soundmasking is an affordable and effective solution to help organizations, across multiple industries, protect speech privacy and reduce distractions of nearby conversations and other noises.
Sound Masking works by emitting a uniform, barely perceptible background sound to virtually any workspace, the unobtrusive, air-flow like sound has been engineered.
Speech Privacy systems are the perfect solution for:
- Corporate: Open office, private office, conference rooms
- Healthcare: Patient rooms, waiting areas, reception areas
- Hospitality: Guest rooms, lobby areas, spas
- Government and Law: Secured facilities, courtrooms, law offices
- Technology: Engineering labs, co-share spaces, design studios
- Finance: Call centers, retail banks, board rooms
- Education: Research laboratories student centers, libraries
- Venues: Houses of worship, conference centers, airport lounges